Clinics & Services
We offer a comprehensive general practice service. Other than consultations for acute and chronic medical condition our services include:
- Family planning
- Maternity care
- Child health and childhood immunization
- Cervical smears
- Travel immunisation and travel advice
- Phlebotomy (blood tests)
- Health Checks for over 40s
- ECG & Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Wound care
- Mental Health Reviews
- Care Planning & Integrated Care
- Diabetes Nurse Specialist Clinic
- Diabetes Prevention service
- Smoking Cessation with Kick-It
Services can be accessed by appointment at the reception.
The practice nurse provides health related services including smear, travel vaccination, wound care etc. She can be seen by appointment or walk in basis.
Non National Health Services
We do charge a fee for services that are not part of the National Health Services.